Data Processing, Warehousing and Portals – Freeing up Your Information!
We are able to work with our customers, both providers and commissioners, to warehouse data, content currently includes:
• Secondary User Services (SUS)
• Community prescribing
• Community activity (SystmOne)
• Varied hospital flows: inpatients, outpatients, accident and emergency, prescribing, therapies, pathology, radiology, theatre utilisation etc.
To enable our customers to maximise the use of this information we are able to develop various web based portals to allow them:
• Graphical and tabular representation of data
• To drill down or roll up on displayed information
• The ability to link different data sources with similar content, e.g. hospital activity and community prescribing
• To drill down to patient level detail / link patient episodes
• Role based access and security
• To produce varied outputs on screen, to Excel or user designed PDFs
• To use information for benchmarking e.g. for commissioners practices / consortia, for acute trusts specialties / consultant teams etc
• To highlight high volume service users.
We have recently been able to provide customers within GP Practice access to an:
Urgent Care Clinical Dashboard
This allows practices to:
• View their recent emergency, A&E and out of hours contacts
• See which of their patients are in hospital
• See which of their patients have recently been discharged
• Investigate trends in admissions over time
• Investigate comparative performance for peers.
All in a securely managed environment.