IM&T Support and Development
As a Connecting for Health accredited Service Desk we offer a complete IT first line support service. Our Service Delivery functions are in line with the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework and externally certified industry standards.
We have in-depth knowledge of the NHS network and work closely with N3, local councils and other public sector organisations to deliver a large Community of Interest Network (COIN). We are fully involved with the developing Public Sector Network (PSN). Where such an approach is not feasible, we always provide the most suitable network solution.
We are able to offer a host of managed services:
- Our front end Service Desk provides professional IT technical assistance to resolve problems and issues and when necessary are able to use the latest remote software.
- Our second line technicians support and maintain the life-cycle of all end user equipment, including everything from hardware failures to device encryption & port control through to the disposal and reuse of IT equipment.
- We offer asset management, service migration and automated software deployment.
- We cover all aspects of server management including building and supporting email servers, virtual servers, storage area network and back up/ archiving solutions.
- We use industry standard alert tools to maintain optimum uptime efficiency, closely monitoring the performance of networks and servers to allow early detection of any potential issues.
- Our 3rd line network engineers are Cisco trained, but we also have significant experience of a large number of other network infrastructure providers.
“We currently manage over 250 NHS servers hosting a number of clinical services”
“The current network covers over 300 sites”