Our award winning Information Governance (IG) Team provides all the advice and support required to ensure that you handle both personal and corporate information legally, securely, efficiently and effectively.The team hold ISEB qualifications in Data Protection, Freedom of Information and IT Security and support our certified Information Security Management System – ISO/IEC 27001:2005.
Our Information Governance Team provides:
- High quality specialist support and assistance to ensure organisational compliance with the Department of Health’s Information Governance Toolkit, including the development and implementation of policy, procedure and guidance materials
- Assurance that your organisation is meeting its requirements under the following legislation and guidance:
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Freedom of Information Act 2000, associated publication schemes and Environmental Information Regulations 2004
- Caldicott Guidelines
- Information sharing protocols and information sharing agreements
- Specialist advice and support regarding the legislative framework Risk and incident management, including investigation and formal reporting
- Creation and delivery of induction, mandatory and bespoke staff training and awareness sessions
- Advice and practical support to ensure the security of your information sharing protocols and agreements
- Support developing policies and procedures that cover a variety of legislation and guidelines
- Compliance with industry standards in I.T security, anti-virus assurance, internet filtering and reporting etc
- Liaison and advice on any matter that involves the Information Commissioner’s Office.
General data Protection Regulations:
“We support in excess of 20,000 staff within our customer organisations including 199 general practices, community pharmacies and opticians”