The Health Informatics Service and its staff have achieved a host of recognised NHS/industry standard qualifications which further support the professional service we deliver.
These standards are underpinned by current best practice within the IT industry. The management and effective implementation of our policies and processes ensures that our services fully meet the expectations of all our customers.
- Quality Management System - ISO 9001:2015
- Information Security Management System - ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- IT Service Management - ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
- Connecting for Health (CfH) accredited Service Desk
- Accredited Microsoft IT Academy for the Yorkshire and Humber region
- All programmes are managed to Managing Successful Programmes (MSP)
- All projects are managed to Projects IN Controlled Environments 2(PRINCE2) standards