IT Operational Support
We offer a range of IT Operational Support solutions. Take a look through to see how we can help you.
- 24/7 ‘Tier 3’ Data Centre, hosting robust industry leading on-premise storage and data back-up solutions managed by an experienced team.
- A dedicated back up and storage solution architect to ensure system storage, email archiving and file recovery is available and managed securely, consistently and reliably.
- Over 15 years’ NOC experience of supporting LAN and WAN services across the local healthcare community within West Yorkshire and beyond.
- Specialist skills in a number of areas including Wi-Fi, COIN, HSCN, N3, Firewalls, VPN and IPT/VC from the market leading manufacturers including CISCO.
- 24/7 monitoring across all network connectivity triggering a response/resolution to an issue often before the customer is aware.
- Supporting the local Community of Interest Network (COIN) providing connectivity across all healthcare settings irrelevant of any organisational boundaries supporting digital services.
- Migration onto a HSCN (Health and Social Care Network) platform in line with NHS Digital guidelines and supports GovRoam across customer networks.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC)
- First-time resolution (fix)
- Supporting numerous NHS organisations with approximately 32,000 service users
- with over 30 experience
- First line analysts and facilitators
- SLA monitoring
- Ongoing communication until full resolution
Extensive knowledge of AD services, managed in accordance with strict permission based access standards, providing each service user an authorised role based unique account.
Protecting your organisation has never been so important. The threat to your cyber presence is increasing each and every month, Cyber Criminals operate 24/7 on a global scale.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is putting more and more of our lives into the ‘cloud’, often with no security, to hosting companies in countries that have different values and laws. Time to rethink?